Those bastards are unable to find my laptop in "transit" for over 2 days now. This never happens with UPS, who happen to have a 100% record of bending over backwards for every request I've ever made of them. Fedex is terrible and I hope I never have to rely on them again >=
Now that I've gotten that off my chest, according to Harpers weekly review "Burt Bacharach was recording a protest album with Dr. Dre. "Burt's pissed," explained a friend. [IOL.CO.ZA]
"Dr Dre provides drum loops on three of the tracks on the album, At This Time, while other contributors include Elvis Costello and Rufus Wainwright."
Oh hell yes my friends, thats worth a good 9.99 on the ol' iTunes store...oh hell yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dude. I am making the switch to mac.
Whoah and whoah.
Don't toy with my heart, I've been hurt before. If you speak the truth, then I may just get all misty eyed =)
Welcome to the the cult, come on in, the Kool-aid is fine =)
I'm sure you got your laptop by now. UPS had an OK record with me... that is, until they were delivering MY new lappy. First it was 2 days late. When the box did come, it turned out that somewhere along the way a UPS employee had relieved it of the actual computer. I did get a manual and some CDs though. Fortunately, it was a Dell (yes, a Dell). You know what the one good thing about Dell is? I called them that day and told them they'd sent me an empty box. Without having or requesting a shred of proof they built and shipped (overnight) a new computer. So, next time you want 2 computers...
Good. To. Know.
Actually I shouldn't complain too much, this is the first major screw up I've really had personally with shipping. What made everything take so long is that it got shipped 5 day ground instead of 2nd day air. Which means I had to wait longer to file a missing box report. So yes, new laptop in possesion, all is well.
Post a Comment