
I will try and break this gently to some of you who read this, because I know in the sub-cockles of my heart, you drink starbucks and kinda like it. There is no effing starbucks in Italy, none, at all, not even at the airport. There. Band-aid removal style. On a good day, Starbucks has a snowball’s chance in hell of being successful in Italy, why?
A) Everyone already sells coffee
B) It’s a hell of a lot better than anything I’ve been able to drink in the States
C) It’s a hell of a lot better than anything I’ve been able to drink in the States
and
D) It’s a hell of a lot better than anything I’ve been able to drink in the States
I have no idea what makes it soo good, is it the machine? the beans? the roast? the talent? The Placebo? Lord knows…but I want..more.
No comments:
Post a Comment