3.12.05
Homing pigeons
can be defective. Or at least have a very bad sense of direction. I visited my parents today and my mom whisked me away to the sliding door at the rear of the house. She closed the door, and flicked on the porch light. A smudge in the perfect shape of a bird was smeared into the glass door. Apparently a bird slammed into the door at full speed leaving its imprint on the glass, survived, and hung out in the backyard for a few days, my mom got close enough to determine that it was a carrier pigeon due to an attachment on one of its legs. After a few days the poor bird’s amnesia subsided and it took off home. I hope I can bring my camera and get a photo of the glass door before my parents clean it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment