13.12.05
Sim City Classic Free online
Bless Maxis! The very first Sim City was the driving force behind my family's purchase of a PC (286 running at a blazing 12mhz). We were Mac people up until then and Sim City would not play on the mac. So we get the pc for xmas and I will never forget the feeling of total confusion and panic when I was greeted by C:\>_ At the tender age of 10 I vowed to learn all I could about this PC in order to play Sim City. And poof. here I am today. My father is a Sim City Clasic expert and would spend hours in front of that titan of a 15inch crt monitor saving cities from scenario after scenario. I just sent him this link to play online free since our copy will no longer work on our slightly faster computers at home. I probably won’t see him for awhile now (I kid I kid)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment