"An Australian tourist has been charged with assault after telling a Texas woman to stop talking on her mobile phone at the movies."
I can't wait for cell blockers being installed in a theatre. Anyone who says "but what about an emergency...blah blah" my response is:
A) Shut the hell up
B) count off the top of your head the # of "emergencies” nation wide that required the use of a cell phone in a cinema.
C) I know it's hard to believe, but we have survived over 1000 years with out cell phones, you can turn yours off for 2 hours, it will be *okay*.
read more | digg story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WTF? I completely agree with you Alan.
I had to watch the X-men movie [which was a BIRTHDAY TREAT FROM A FRIEND] while the guy in front of me is describing the whole movie to his friend via a cell phone. My friend had to refrain me from kicking the back of said man's chair.
I remember getting dragged by a group to go see The Blair Witch Project (which I hated) and this co-worker I was with, thankfully hated it too. We are in the AMC Mercado in a huge theatre when his phone rings on full volume and he PICKS IT UP, and the conversation at the top of his lungs went something like this:
"No...yeah.....no at a movie....The Blair Witch......IT REALLY SUCKS"
Half of me was like "you are a waste of skin for talking on a phone during a movie." The other half was laughing on the floor.
Post a Comment