If I do a podcast I will be using his music for intro's and breaks, so you better love it.
6.2.06
Wishes do come true, they do THEY DO!
Mikey LeBeau, Mini fanatic, Linguist, fellow Apple freak, BeOS lover, and longtime pal has taken up the devil's music box. You may know it as the accordion. I requested a podcast immediatly. Due to the fact that we are on the exact same wavelegth about tech stuff most of the time, I got one. Here it is. Episode #1 Learn it. Live it. Love it.
If I do a podcast I will be using his music for intro's and breaks, so you better love it.
If I do a podcast I will be using his music for intro's and breaks, so you better love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwe. I love it, for sure.
Haha.. Alan, you're awesome. :)
Please keep it updated Mike, the world *needs* more polka
Well check the site. Hope you're satisfied for the moment. :P I'll try to update it whenever I start playing a new song. :)
Post a Comment